1. Worked reasonably well. There were some nights, I'm sure, where I didn't go out, but many more where I did.
2. Eh, +/-. Slight improvement, I think, but not where I'd like it to be.
2.5 Kindof the same.
3. Worked well for a little while, but then in second semester it pretty well crashed and burned. Maybe this is unrealistic for the schoolyear, given where I go and all.
4. Worked, I think. For a while, at least, after which it became moot.
5. Figured out, mostly. At least in the time scale that was interesting to me then. More questions about the FUTURE lie in store, but I suspect they always will.
6. Worked well, esp. second semester. Don't know what I'm going to do without a gym buddy.
And now, the ones we really care about... Resolutions for this year:
1. Be more social. Have people come to my room at least once a week, for at least half an hour.
2. As a corollary to the actual resolution in 1, be neater. People won't come to my room if it's a shithole, so keep it clean enough to be presentable.
3. Do theatre. Participate in a significant role (acting, tech, whatever) in at least 1 show a semester, and have at least a minor role (build crew, run crew, &c.) in at least 2 more (although if I'm in 3 shows, then that counts).
4. Be more fit. Go running (ideally along the tow-path, but the gym works too) at least once a week; keep the weights by my desk; use said weights at least 3 times per week.
5. Make an effort to keep in touch with my OA group. Organize or go to at least one get-together a month until attendance falls to 50% (i.e. 6 or fewer people come, counting leaders).
6. Keep a regular schedule for my JP. I don't yet know what this schedule will be, since I'm not sure what the dates are, but it will be something to the effect of: normal deadline for advisor & topic. Have at least 5 pages of high quality notes/quasi-paper stuff by fall break. 10 pages by Thanksgiving. Normal deadline for whole thing. This requires more thought.
7. Think about why I drink, when I drink. Not that there's anything wrong with drinking, but I think during the second half of last year I drank to excess, without really knowing why at the time. And self inspection is rarely a bad thing.
EDIT: 8. Be more cultured. I have 4 Tiger tickets, 4 Just in Time tiger tickets, and 2 student events eligible tickets. By the end of the year, I should use all of them.
Okay, good enough for now. First Class tomorrow at 1:30.